Day 1: - Overnight Flight to Italy
- Day 2: - Benvenuti in Italia! Arrive in Milan at MXP.
- Transfer into the city to hotel. Luggage drop off at hotel and freshen up (availability of rooms to be confirmed)
- Half day excursion tour of Milan including Sforza castle and the Last Supper.
- Day 3: - Venice
Depart in the morning and stop in Verona on way to Venice.
- Enjoy a 2 hour tour in Verona to see the amphitheater, Juliet’s balcony and main piazza.
- Boat transfer from Tronchetto to Hotel.
Optional gondola ride available in afternoon before dinner for $60 per person.
- Spend the morning touring the amazing floating city of Venice with your guide.
- After lunch, we recommend an optional tour to Murano for a glass blowing demonstration. The tour would be available in the afternoon but will limit the ability to see the sights previously mentioned.
- If you choose a morning tour of Venice, sights may be limited to the Piazza San Marco with the Campanile and Basilica, as well as the Palazzo Ducale.
- The Ponte di Rialto and Ca d’Oro would be seen on a gondola ride.
Day 5: - Florence
- Depart in morning after breakfast and take a coach transfer to Florence.
- You will transfer by boat from your Venice hotel to Tronchetto where you meet the coach.
- The first stop will be Maranello for a visit of the Ferrari factory; a 1-hour guided tour and a break for lunch.
- Continue on to Florence.
- After checking in, enjoy an evening walking tour of city to see Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti and Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio.
- Continue exploring this capital of Tuscany with a 3-hour guided walking tour of the city.
- Visit the Accademia and see the David, and learn more about the infamous Duomo and Baptistry at the heart of the city. (optional skip the line passes and Top of the Duomo tickets - supplement will apply)
- Pizza and Gelato class - students learn how these iconic Italian dishes are prepared.. and get to enjoy their work when completed.
- All admissions included.
- *An evening dinner experience here is possible as an add on.
- Day 7: - Rome
- Depart the region of Tuscany by coach and head to it’s similar neighboring area of Umbria with a stop in Assisi.
- Have lunch with typical Umbrian products and an Olive Oil tastings.
- In the afternoon, arrive in the Eternal city.
- After checking-in, introduce yourself to the city with a 2-hour evening tour including the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Pantheon, with a stop for some gelato.
- Visit another nation with a stop at the Vatican Museums and Gardens, St Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine chapel. This tour will take approximately 4-hours in the morning.
- Upgrade to skip the line tickets (supplement applicable)
- After lunch, tour Ancient Rome by exploring the Colosseum and Roman Forum (3 hours). Both tours include bus transfers between sites.
Coach transfer to the airport at 8am for departure from FCO around 11am on American Airlines.